Sunday, May 04, 2008

What am I doing?

For those observant readers, you are correct, it is not Wednesday. My "What am I doing Wednesday?" post is being moved to today, which is Sunday. I appreciate your understanding.

What am I watching?

I am back into the swing of things as far as my tv watching goes. My schedule is still lighter than pre-strike days, but I feel my plate is full with shows. Desperate Housewives has improved since that dismal premier; however, I haven't watched tonight's episode. The Office was good but not as funny as last week, which was possibly the best one ever. Lost and Gossip Girl were fine too but did not "wow" me. Maybe I am just hard to please. I did see a great family movie. Little A can sit through an entire non-animated film, so we are exposing her to more movies. This led us to Enchanted. It is very cute but I would not recommend it for a guy's only movie night.

What am I reading?

I just finished the Unofficial Guide to Disney World. Yes, I read the entire thing, Yes, I am weird. I have been obsessed with Disney World since I went there as a child, the last time being in the fourth grade. We are hoping to take a family vacay there sometime next year, and it is never too early to prepare for a trip of this magnitude. After all, my daily trip itineraries alone will take me weeks to prepare. Laugh all you want, but those that know me know that I am not joking.

What am I clicking?

I think every family's budget is taking a beating with these crazy gas prices. Now, I have a new buddy. At GasBuddy.com you can type in your zip and it will list all the stations in your area and their prices. Feel free to send me all the extra money you will save.

What am I listening to?

After going without a fave song for quite some time, I finally have one, See You Again. I heart this song big time. Oh, did I forget to mention the singer? Ok, I guess you will find out sooner or later. Now you will know that I am really a 12 year old trapped in a 31 year old's body. Miley Cyrus (a.k.a. Hannah Montana) sings this fun song and I honestly didn't know it for the longest time. When I found out, I was a little embarrassed, but not enough to stop listening.

It reminds me of my roller skating days and hours spent at the roller rink. I just know if I was 12 again I would have my dad pull his car out of the garage so I could skate around and around while jamming out to Miley. He used to do that quite a bit for me. Of course at that time I think I was listening to Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam and possibly NKOTB (back then we called them New Kids on the Block). Now that I think about it, my garage is actually cleaned out right now. Maybe I will go look for those sweet white skates with the hot pink laces and wheels.......

No comments: