You are probably wondering where my new series "What am I doing?" is this week. Do not worry, I decided to move it to Wednesdays. I figure, I don't even know what I am doing at the beginning of the week. So, you can be on the look out for that tomorrow.
While waiting on that tasty post, my wonderful friend over at Life's Journeys emailed me one of these little surveys today. I just love these things and figured instead of emailing it to everyone, I can just answer all the questions here.
1. What is your occupation? Technically, I am a public relations account executive, a law firm recruiter, a real estate agent and an elementary school teacher. Officially, I am a mother.
2. What color are your socks right now? White
3. What are you listening to right now? J watching the news.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Fat free chocolate pudding.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No way.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? This is such a tricky little question. I feel like I could fit into so many colors. I think I will go with Pink. I am warm and fuzzy, girly, sensitive, sweet, generally happy and just glow. Of course these descriptions are all self-proclaimed, none have been proven. Can you tell I have way too much time to think??
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? BFF Ashley
8. How old are you today? 31
9. Favorite drink? Iced Tea with Sweet and Low or a Dr. Pepper
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? I like Ice Dancing, Pair Figure Skating, national cheerleading competitions and ballroom dancing. I guess you can just call me a true "sports nut."
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? I have highlighted it in a previous life when we had more of an income. I love it highlighted and can't wait to start again; however, by then I might be so old that I will just have to do a full color to hide all the gray.
12. Pets? A fish named FiFi
13. What is your favorite Food? Where do I start? Hamburgers, pizza, pasta, cheese, chocolate, cupcakes, cookies, marshmallows......
14. Last movie you watched? Juno
15. Favorite Day of the year? Christmas Eve
16. What do you do to vent anger? Yell at my husband (isn't that what everyone does??)
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? I loved paper dolls and books. I was a nerd. As I got older I also went through a Nintendo phase. I would play Super Mario, Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune and John Madden's Football. You could say I was a diverse child.
18. What is your favorite season? Fall
19. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
20. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry
21. When was the last time you cried? Last Tuesday after we had the Mardi Gras Mayhem (see post below).
22. What is on the floor of your closet? A few shoes and a laundry basket. I keep it as limited as possible. I hate clutter.
23. Favorite smells? I love the smell of a clean baby. I also melt at the scent of something sweet baking in the oven.
24. Who inspires you? My kids inspire me to constantly be a better person.
25. What are you afraid of? The question should be "What am I NOT afraid of?"
26. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese with mustard, onions, pickles and maybe a tomato.
27. Dream car? Lexus SUV, GX470 in silver with GPS and two DVD players.
28. Favorite cat breed? I hate cats. No offense to cat lovers. I am allergic to them and as a child we had a cat named Cinnamon who was seriously evil. She ruined any hope of me liking cats.
29. Number of keys on your key ring? 2
30. How many years at your current job? I have been a stay-at-homer for almost 5 years. That is a scary thought. I have done this longer than I have any other job.
31. Favorite day of the week? Any day I have help with the kids.
32. How many states have you lived in? 2 - Texas for most of my life and briefly in Colorado as a child. I just realized the number of states I live in correspond with the number of keys on my key ring, is that eerie or what!!!???
33. Do you think you're funny? Of course. Doesn't everyone think they are funny? I think the problem comes in when other people don't think you are funny.
Now, I want to hear more about you. You can either blog the questions or email me. I look forward to reading everyone's answers.