Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What am I doing Wednesday

I can't believe it is already Wednesday again. Here is what I am doing this week......

What am I watching?

I am still trying to make it through my 13 episodes of Jon and Kate Plus 8 (I watched 2, how pathetic is that?). I also saw Gone Baby Gone this week. It is very disturbing on so many levels, but a well made movie.

What am I reading?

Martha's Homekeeping Handbook is still gracing my nightstand. I wasn't kidding when I said Martha's book was huge. Hopefully, I will finish it soon so I can move on to something else. I did get my All You magazine today, so I will be reading that tonight.

What am I clicking?

I am all about shoes this week for some reason. I got an advertisement for a new site that is from the same company of Gap and Old Navy. It is PiperLime. They have free shipping and free returns, both of which make me giggly just thinking about. I also got an email that it is BOGO time (buy one get one half off) at Payless. With two kids who seem to grow out of their shoes daily, it is nice to have some good online places to shop.

What am I listening to?

I have never been a huge Matchbox 20 fan but I love one of their newer songs, How Far We Have Come. Every time I hear it I want to run around and get lots of things accomplished. Make sure you understand that clarification - it makes me WANT to get things done, things don't actually get done.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Let me know if you learn anything valuable from Martha... i need all the help I can get!

Sarah Meche said...

Ah yeah! Yes, ditto to the last comment!