Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What am I doing Wednesday?

Valentines, Valentines and more Valentines. We started the week decorating some Valentine's Day cookies and I have spent all day making 60 chocolate chip cookie dough truffles for the kids' 6 teachers. Tonight, I have spent the entire night making 37 little goodie bags for the kids' party tomorrow. To top all of this fun off, I have had a sick child and am not feeling so great myself. When will the fun end?

What am I watching this week?

This past week has brought us the end of the writer's strike - Hallelujah!!!! Finally, I can reclaim some of my pre-strike, nightly vegetative state. In the meantime, if you are still not watching Lost, I just don't know what to say. I am also watching Jon and Kate Plus 8. Ok, to be honest I haven't had time to watch it, but I do have 13 new episodes saved on my DVR. I love this show because no matter how much I feel overwhelmed, at least I know I don't have 8 kids.

What am I reading this week?

I am reading Martha Stewart's Homekeeping Handbook. Never mind that the lady is a previous incarcerated criminal and probably has not cleaned her own home in several decades, she can write one mean book. I swear this thing is bigger than one of J's medical textbooks. After I am done, there is no doubt my homekeeping abilities will be on par with Martha's, or at least I can pretend.

What am I clicking this week?

Continuing on with my celebrity clicks, I highly recommend TMZ.com if you are as obsessed with celebrity news as I am. There is no other place that gives you more up to date celebrity news. They are always the first to break the big stuff.

What am I listening to this week?

I can not get enough of Apologize by One Republic. I know this song has been out forever but after a particular scene in Gossip Girl (one of my favorite scenes of all time) it quickly shot up to one of my favorites. They overplay it on the radio, but every time I hear it, I just have to listen.

No comments: